1. The sender who is a natural person may use the store if they have full legal capacity.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused by the Purchaser stating incorrect data in the registration form Store. Data provided by the Buyer does not violate the provisions of applicable law and personal rights and the rights of third parties.
3. The Seller is not responsible for incorrect, inconsistent with the Regulations, the use of the Shop and the resulting consequences for our civilization.
4. User Store is obliged not to disclose to third parties your username and password to access the store.
5. The use by the Purchaser of all material and non-material components Store (logos, graphics, composition Store) is prohibited except for the expressed written consent of the Seller.
DELIVERY, RELIZACJA, CONCLUSION OF AGREEMENTS
1. The buyer before placing an order placed in a virtual basket of their choice merchandise, which intends to acquire. Virtual shopping cart is a tool for the Buyer organization selected goods, the conversion of their values, their services before buying. When choosing the goods buyer can freely manage content cart by adding and removing goods.
2. After the final selection of goods to shop in the store, the Purchaser will be directed to a web form used for ordering in the store. The form of order is used to determine:
method of delivery
the method of payment
3. The buyer making a purchase in the store consents to the processing of personal data by the Seller solely for the purpose of promotion and information in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
4. In the event that the Seller during the verification of the order that has been placed incorrectly, the Buyer will be informed.
5.Sprzedawca can implement and provide advice by phone or email. After placing this kind of order buyer receives an e-mail confirmation of the order.
6. After placing the correct order, the Seller shall immediately forward the information about the acceptance of the order, the cost of transport and information concerning the alleged execution time, e-mail address you provided when ordering or when registering to the store, the contract is concluded upon sending Buyer Seller information accepting the order.
PAYMENT, PAYMENT, PRICES
1. Payments for acquired in the store by the Buyer goods (price and delivery costs) are carried out by means of payment instruments available in the store or on the terms specified by the vendor. Among other things, the Purchaser has the ability to pay: the company's headquarters, bank transfer, implementation will commence mating money will be credited -gotówk? person delivering the order.
2. Performance of the contract begins when:
For procurement carried out a pre-upon posting the funds in your account.
in the case of payment on delivery, at the time of confirmation of personal data.
3. All prices in the shop are gross prices contain VAT. Delivery costs depend on the shipping method selected by the buyer. In the case of the transport company's costs are determined individually.
4.Sprzedawca reserves the right to change the prices and the costs of delivery.
1. Delivery takes place at the address indicated by the Purchaser after several days of prior information. Delivery charges are given the Buyer when placing an order - by phone or email. The order by the Purchaser is also the acceptance of the current cost of supplies.
2. If the seller can not fulfill the provision of the fault of the customer, in particular in the case of unjustified refusal to accept the order, an incorrect address or zip code, store reserves the right to charge the Buyer transportation costs of delivery.
3. In the absence of complete consignment according to the order placed with the lack of any of the ordered products, the shipment will be sent individually without missing products. Each time, in which case the buyer will be informed by telephone.
4. The buyer should make checking the status of the goods after delivery in the presence of the entity implementing the consignment does not have mechanical damage. In the case of such damage should write down the date of delivery in the presence of the entity implementing a damage protocol and send it by mail to the address of the company.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
1. Personal data Buyers who are natural persons will be processed by the Seller as administrator of personal data in order to provide services by the Seller, as well as for marketing purposes related to the functioning of the enterprise vendors, including Store, as well as for services and goods presented in the store. The processing of the collected data will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of the Act of 29 August 1997. On the protection of personal data and the Act of 18 July 2002. of electronic services. The provision by the Purchaser of your personal data is voluntary.
2. Personal data Buyers may be made available to entities authorized to receive them under applicable law, including the relevant judicial authorities.
3. Seller provides buyers, which processes personal data, exercise their rights under the law on the protection of personal data, including the right of access to the content of their personal data and correct them and the right to control the processing of your personal data on the terms described in this Act.
4. As part of the realization of the right to control the processing of your personal data, the Purchaser shall, in particular the right to bring a written, reasoned request to cease processing the data because of its special situation, and also object to the processing of its data when the seller intends to process them in for marketing purposes or for the transmission of personal data by the Seller, Buyer Seller other than the controller.
5. Confidential information on buyers, including personal data Buyers are protected by the Seller against their unauthorized disclosure, as well as other cases of disclosure or loss and against destruction or unauthorized modification of data and information indicated through the use of appropriate technical and organizational security.
1. The buyer has the full right to submit complaints regarding Sellers purchased goods.
2. Complaints should be submitted in electronic form in writing to the address of the Seller. A valid complaint should include:
name, address, e-mail sender
the date of conclusion of the contract giving rise to the complaint
the subject of the complaint, indicating the request Broadcasters
all the circumstances justified complaints
photo of the damaged portion of the object
receipt or invoice confirming the purchase
3. The outcome of the complaint buyer is informed by e-mail or telephone.
4. The dimensions of the furniture listed on the site are subject to slight changes. The illustrations offers not accurately reflect the colors of furniture and finishes. Color Guide and the colors depend on the setting of color monitors buyers. And the same wood is a natural material having its own structure and unusual features, so that each piece of furniture has its own unique character. Its natural features can cause color variations in different parts of the furniture. Dyskoloryzacja caused by the natural features of the wood does not give reason for complaint.
5. The buyer who made a purchase in the store is entitled within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods by the entity making the supply to return the products purchased by submitting an appropriate declaration and send it by mail, provided that the product remains intact. In the event of such a declaration buyer you are obliged to promptly returning the goods at his own expense to the address of the company. Then we are guaranteed reimbursement of furniture. Refund will not be subject to delivery costs. Returns sent by courier or by mail at the expense of the recipient will not be accepted.
1. The Seller reserves the right to change the provisions of the Regulations. The amendment shall enter into force upon publication of revised regulations on the Store. Amendments to the Regulations does not apply to the Agreements concluded before the entry into force of the new Regulations.
2. In the case of the conclusion of agreements after the entry into force of the amended Regulations, the Purchaser will be asked to approve the new Regulations.
3. In all matters not regulated herein, the provisions generally applicable Polish law, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code, the Law on Protection of Personal Data, the Law on electronic services, as well as the law on protection of consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product. Any disputes between the parties resolved by a competent court.
4. These Regulations come into force on 03.01.2016