1. The buyer before placing an order placed in a virtual basket of their choice merchandise, which intends to acquire. Virtual shopping cart is a tool for the Buyer organization selected goods, the conversion of their values, their services before buying. When choosing the goods buyer can freely manage content cart by adding and removing goods.
2. After the final selection of goods to shop in the store, the Purchaser will be directed to a web form used for ordering in the store. The form of order is used to determine:
method of delivery
the method of payment
3. The buyer making a purchase in the store consents to the processing of personal data by the Seller solely for the purpose of promotion and information in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data.
4. In the event that the Seller during the verification of the order that has been placed incorrectly, the Buyer will be informed.
5.Sprzedawca can implement and provide advice by phone or email. After placing this kind of order buyer receives an e-mail confirmation of the order.
6. After placing the correct order, the Seller shall immediately forward the information about the acceptance of the order, the cost of transport and information concerning the alleged execution time, e-mail address you provided when ordering or when registering to the store, the contract is concluded upon sending Buyer Seller information accepting the order.